TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When you place your order you will receive a confirmatory e-mail (‘Confirmation of Order’) which will confirm that we are able to send you the goods you have ordered, the price and the estimated delivery date. Confirmation of Order shall contain all of the information regarding the goods you have ordered. You must immediately check the details contained in the Confirmation of Order and we advise you to print and keep a copy of it. Please check the Confirmation Order for accuracy and if see error, notify us accordingly.
- Every care has been taken by us in the preparation of the content of our website and the information we provide in our communication to you, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are accurate and that all products are fairly described. All prices and offers are subject to change due to skins supplies and currency fluctuations.
- We have aimed to ensure that the colours of the products appearing on this website are as near as possible to the colour of the product. However, the actual colours you see will depend on your computer equipment, and accordingly, we are unable to guarantee the precise colour of the product on delivery.
- All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible in the event that the goods you have ordered are unavailable. In the event that the goods that you have ordered are unavailable a full refund will be offered.
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Unless otherwise indicated these are exclusive of VAT.
- For personal bespoke orders: 3-4 months depending on materials availability
- We will aim to dispatch the goods ordered by you as soon as possible after your order has been accepted and confirmed by us to the postal address you have given in your order. However, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date and your goods may take longer to be dispatched if the goods you have ordered are not in stock at the time of placing your order or they are to be dispatched to an address outside of EU.
- Postal charges payable for goods dispatched in EU will be notified to you in the confirmatory email. Deliveries outside of EU may be subject to import taxes and additional charges for which you are solely responsible. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
- Title of the goods shall pass to you at the time payment for the goods is received by us in full. Risk in any product ordered will pass to you upon dispatch of your order.
3. Returns Policy (except bespoke goods)
- If you cancel before the delivery of any goods your money will be refunded and the goods will not be delivered.
- If you return an item to us because it is faulty, we will include with your refund the postage that you were charged when purchasing the item, and the postage you paid when returning the item to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we shall only refund the cost of the returned item, and you will be fully liable for the postage paid when returning the item to us and when purchasing the item.
- Repairs will be accepted and undertaken free of charge for all faulty bags up to 12 months old. If your bag needs repairing due to wear and tear or is more than 12 months old repairs will be charged for. We will of course provide a quotation for approval before proceeding with any repair work.